During the Spring months we can expect to feel March winds, to see rainbows after the April rain showers and marvel in the beauty of blooming May flowers. The heavy coats will get stowed away, hot beverages will be replaced with cool ones and the search will be on for the number to call the lawn guy. The transitions that take place as we move from the Winter season to the Spring season should remind us of the changes that need to occur in our personal lives.
Here are a few tips to help you to SPRING FORWARD in your life:
- Let the onset of Spring remind you of those New Year resolutions that you’ve put on the back burner. Dust those resolutions off and put them back into motion.
- Strive for growth in the areas of your life that need it most-finances, health, goals, etc.
- Renew your relationships and friendships that have gotten stale due to busyness, neglect, etc.
- Celebrate life by rejoicing with every sunrise and sunset.
- On those rainy days, be reminded that God wants to drench you with His love and He wants to bless you in time.
Scriptures for Spring:
“He is not here; for He is risen…” Matthew 28:6
“Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.” John 16:22
“He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.” Job 8:21
“…that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love…” Ephesians 3:17
“But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6
“Therefore, I say to you: “All things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they shall be granted you.” Mark 11:24
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.” Psalms 34:8